CE Certificate Industrial Nutrition Artificial rice making machine/making machinery/extruder
The artificial rice processing machine adopts the broken rice, corn, millet, wheat, oats, buckwheat, bean, starch as main ingredient, and some other vitamin and mineral as part of ingredient.The material is extruded into rice shape by the twinscrew extruder, and dried in a rotary dryer to needed moisture content. Artificial rice machine extruding technique makes it possible to strengthen and solidify the micronutrient in the rice. This artificial rice can be mixed with natural rice prior to cooking as usual. When cooking is finished, its grains are not broken and there is no difference between the artificial rice and the natural one in viscosity, elasticity and taste.
2. Processing flow chart
Flour Mixing —— Extruding —— Cooling —— Conveying —— Drying —— Cooling
3. Equipmentd list
Mixer—— Screw conveyor—— Extruder——Cooling Conveyor-- Air Conveyor——Dryer —— Cooling Conveyor
3. Production line Parameter
4. Machine figures
1. The screw is made of alloy (38CrMoAL) by nitriding process, high strength and wear-resting. And it has good self-cleaning ability and does not need to discharge or clean the barrel and screw, when roasting or replacing of materials
2. Radiator is increased on driving part for forced cooling effect, and it ensures extruder operate safely
3. SIMENS(China) Motor
4. It adopts speed-adjusted converter on feeding system, extrusion system and cutting system. Food grade stainless steel twin screw feeding machine guarantees stable materials feeding in the whole food process.
5. Adopted the Delta inverters, ensure the extruder better running.
6. The gearbox has automatic lubrication function, with extends gear life.
7. Cutting knife fixed in the die head seat, rotary cutting by V-belt drive.
5. Our services
1. The seller will send one engineer to install the machinery.
2. Buyer is responsible for finding a translator locally for easy understanding.
3. The buyer will be asked to provide room, board, round-trip transportation,visa, and a nominal $50-$80 daily subsidy per person for their working days.
4. Period of installation:The buyer should arrange at least 4 workers including one electric technician to help our engineer for installation. The raw material, workshop electric source should be well prepared before installation. On base of the above request, the installation period is7-14 days including training the operater. A possible delay of the installation period will be additionally invoiced.