Macaroni Pasta Making Machine And Macaroni Pasta Production Line
Pasta production implies using of pasta production equipment: such basic units as flour sifter, macaroni extruder, preliminary drier (trabatto), main drying complex as well as packaging machine. If necessary, basic automatic line for pasta production could be completed with additional devices and machines.
One of the most important criteria in the selection of equipment is its capacity. Besides, a choice of production line is defined by a size of enterprise, available production space, type of the most optimal energy source as well as types of pasta products.
2. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries
3. Capacity: 100kg/h-150kg/h
4. Flow chart:
vacuum feeding system --vacuum Mixing system---Extrusion system----Cutting system---Drying system---Cooling System --Packing system
5. Machine Parameters:
|TXM110 processing line
1. Classic production technology according to the modern standards.
2. Perfect quality of equipment: only high quality materials and components of leading producers of Europe and the world are used in manufacturing of our equipment.
3. Perfect quality of product: matt thick-walled bright pasta with excellent taste.
4. Energy-saving technology and optimal heat insulation: significant reduction of production costs.
5. Possibility of using a drying chamber operated on the most suitable energy source: gas, electricity or different types of solid fuel.
6. Possibility of using different raw materials: whole-wheat flour, hard-wheat flour( durum semolina ).
7. Variety of pasta shapes: for satisfying the requirements of the most exacting buyers.
8. Product-friendly drying process: low temperature mode allows to avoid cracks and changes in colour of pasta.
9. Lines are easy-to-operate, easy to clean and maintain: don't require special skills and highly paid qualified specialists.
10.Waste-free technology: zero waste of water and raw material during production
11.Turnkey project: from carrying out the optimal layout of customer's production, providing with a project for supplying communications( electricity, water, sanitation and ventilation ), project for required office areas, raw materials and final product warehouses up to providing with different and exclusive recipes, patented technologies as well as with installation, commissioning and training of staff.