1. Raw material: Rice, millet, black riceand all kinds of corns and cereals .
2. Capacity of the rice manufacturing line : Find attached form.
3. Rice manufacturing line materials: stainless steel and mild steel .
4. The biggest advantage of the rice manufacturing line :
The screw length is up to 1400mm, increasing compression and melting length than traditional 1000mm screw.
5. Flow chart: Mixing system---Extrusion system----Drying system----Flavoring system---Packing system
3. The technical parameters of Artifical Rice Processing Line
4. Design principles
1. Mixer : it makes the powder raw materials, water and additives stirred and mix evenly.
2. Single screw extruder:The important part of whole production line, is mainly for producing the final product.
3. Dryer oven:The oven is used to dry the products. The moister in the food which come out of the extruder is about 12-15%.
4. Cooling: After puffed, there are still has some temperature, before packaging, it is better to cool it by this cooling conveyor.
I. Motor: Siemens
Electrical component: Schneider
Frequency Converter: LS
Gear: Grinding teeth
II. 9 Patents of Our production line
1. Mixer with leakproof Patent
2. Screw conveyor patent with vertical loading
3. Extruder cutting system patent
4. Electrostatic flavor roller patent
5. Air conveyor with material spreading patent
6. Vacuum system patent for extruder
7. Vacuum conveyor patent
8. Vibration conveyor machine patent
9. Nonreturn dryer oven patents
6. Jinan(Shandong)Saibainuo Technology Development Co.,Ltd
Saibainuo Company engages in the technical research of pet food machine, in order to let our pets have superior foodstuffs to sell in the market. We can improve client’s equipment and provide related training on new advanced technique. We can also make special designs for special products and materials according to pet special requirements.
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking “TRADE MANGER” and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction in 24 hours.